Foreign students studying at higher educational establishments of other countries can transfer and continue the educational process in any Ukrainian University. The students willing to transfer and study in Ukraine, must submit such original documents on their arrival to the country:

- Official Academic Certificates from the educational establishments where they had studied before;
- Secondary school leaving Certificate;
- International Passport (a travel document);

These documents are submitted to the Ukrainian Ministry of Education for certification, calculation of academic differences and credit hours. In case the Ministry of Education comes to the conclusion that the previous qualification is equal to Ukrainian Educational Program, the student receives a confirmation Certificate and successfully joins the corresponding academic year. Otherwise the candidate should follow the recommendations, established by the Ministry of Education, and compensate the academic difference, what will allow the continuance of successful educational process in Ukraine.

The candidates must scan the documents and send them to us by email. On their arrival the applicants have to bring the original documents certified in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of their country and legalized by the Embassy of Ukraine. The Ukrainian Universities willingly accept qualified students transferred from other higher educational establishments. Universities of our country work on a semester system. The admission is based on the student’s general academic performance.

However, be ready that some faculties are rather competitive, and the requirements for the review of documents are likely to be higher.